Thursday, January 26, 2006

恭喜恭喜

恭喜发财!万事如意!身体健康!心想事成!学业进步!

Haha... I am in a very Chinese New Year mood liao. :p

Can you believe it.. Nelson played "Gong xi gong xi" and we sang it after choir practice!!! Before that, Joel & Raymond sang a Jay Chou's song with piano accompaniment by Yanting; after which, Nelson played "The moon represents my heart"... faint... haha.. really funny, Fun!

I'm so glad to be in this part of the family(Nuschoir)... I guess this is what I cherish most in NUS. :) I've found great true friends (brothers & sisters) in my years in the choir.

Sometimes I'd thought, if I never did come to NUS, I'd deeply regret and it'd be a great loss of not knowing such wonderful friends in choir... and I'll never discover my fond interest of singing in a group! ;)

Faraway from home, this is where I could find a place for my heart to reside :)

3 posts in a day... hmm... what am I today? chatterbox? haha... okie, Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Happy Holidays!

=)

No comments: