Saturday, January 07, 2006

thoughts... :)

After going round in circles in life... after reaching out aimlessly in the midst of darkness... I finally sorta found my way... I think I have find the road I want to go. But it seemed very distant... I have walked onto the wrong path, it will take me even longer to reach my destination. Nevertheless, I'm glad that I found what my heart has been searching for... at least, my heart is at peace.

What I've wanted have nothing to do with what I'm studying at present.. I have realized I am not born to be an engineer after coming through a long way... but what then? What is awaiting for me in the future? I have grown great interest in social science... So I asked myself... is it a sudden change of interest? What if it is only a temporary spark of enthusiasm... I listen attentively to what my heart has to say.

I contemplate the movement and thoughts of my heart... it is speaking in calmness. I find peace, I like studying about people and how they interact with the environment... people amazes me most of the time. How can we be so different and feel so much alike? How can we feel so different and be so much alike? I have many questions... but limited answers. But I've learned, learn to be at peace and take one thing at a time... :) live at the moment. Feel the surroundings, the environment, the birds, the people... and be connected to the universe.

Life is really too short to be hasty about it... live well :)

No comments: