Thursday, January 12, 2006

1st day of school

:) All went alright... except being late for all my lectures besides the first lecture of the day. Travelling from one faculty to another in the rain just takes too much time. was more than 10 minutes late for Financial Accounting class, and was almost 20 minutes late for Materials lecture. Haha... hopefully next week will be better.

Was hesitating whether to come back to my room before choir, but then just decided to come back put some stuff. went online for about half an hour, and guess what? haha.. I get to have a video conversation over msn with Amos! haha.. he's so cute bald. such round head he has.. *:) why.. I do really miss a lot of things at home.. I'm not getting too nostalgic, but I do miss the little great things happening at home. Nothing specatular or out of the ordinary actually, in fact, they are by far the most common events.

I guess when you are away from home, you'll miss the little things in life that we used to take granted for...

I miss watching little brothers growing up,
caring for my aging grandma,
helping out mum at home,
playing n teasing with brothers and sisters,
having long walks by the beach,
playing piano duet with my sister... etc

Anyway, 2 weeks more to CNY, which means, 2 weeks more to go home... how am I looking forward to that day! Meanwhile, do enjoy learning in school, girl! I learn not to get too worrisome and complaining too much about my life.. it is really wasting of energy come to think of it. We could have used that energy to do something more constructive about the situation, and if the problem is beyond our means of control, there's nothing more you can do that can make it better by worrying about it.

I wish all of us will have a great semester ahead! :)

No comments: