Thursday, January 26, 2006

Mystery of the missing yoghurt...

My yoghurt went missing again. I'm getting rather amused by this... the second time now. Same brand, same type of flavour... queer isn't? haha...

I remember what xmy said... maybe someone hungry just took my yoghurt from the fridge, I might just have gave food unknowingly to the hungry. Whenever I remember what xmy told me, I am not angry about my stolen yoghurt anymore. :) haha.. Funny isn't how one's perception can just change the mood of a situation.

Well, but then again, I can't help to think of the mysterious phantom of the kitchenette. She must love yoghurt, aloe vera yoghurt in particular... It has to be a "she" hmm.. not a "he" I suppose. :S Young or old? Can it be the cleaner aunty? or perhaps just like you & me.. a student? :p

Anyway, enough of speculation.. just a little interesting story to share. ;) perhaps one day I'll meet this anonymous fella. Haha!

No comments: