Monday, September 12, 2005

terrrrrified!!!

Omg... a huge bee just flew in my room! Is about the size of a 50cents coin ok... ggroarr!!! was so super terrrified... horrified... scared the hell out of my life!!!

I was sitting on my bed reading.. then all of a sudden I heard a buzzing sound.. before I realised a bug just flew in my room... great... awesome.. clever girl who likes to open the door wide enough to invite bugs!!! stupid girl!!! ahhh... 笨蛋!My immediate reaction was.. stand up on my bed of course! I dunno why.. :S it was flying and knocking itself on the walls and cupboards.. stupid bug. grrr... does standing on higher platform help? 笨蛋!Anyway that is always my first reaction to insects! best la... whatever face also throw finish liao... My mind was racing... thinking fast.. "what should I do... what should I do... omg... I dare not kill it, I dare not chase it.. and I dunno how am I going to get the hell out of my room... where to find help laa..... " At this moment, my negihbour just past by my door.. don't care liao.. throw face then throw face.. I seek help. luckily she isn't scared... at least dare to catch... but it is really too big!! with the help of my magiclean broom... yes.. what a good idea.. :S siao4.. I was really really scared... and super paisei... I was of no help... no help at all... I managed to get out of my room somehow.. stepping on my chair... OK... finally the bee is under my broom... but the question now is... How are we suppose to get it out of my room???

"plactic bag" my friend suggested.

Anyway by this time already
3 ppl standing out of my door... why lei... cos clever Joanne's voice was heard n my friendly neighbours all came to see what's happening... walau... really 没有用!笨蛋!scold myself 3 times 笨蛋 already... tmr I will wake up as an egg... :S sunny side? I dun think so... scrambled.

ok... so another friend went to her room get plastic bag... why not my room you'd ask? 'cos the friend who is inside my room dealing with the bee dunno where I keep my bag... n I, dare not go in my room... ahh... the more I think the more stupid I am... Anyway got plastic bag but still cannot manage to get the bee inside... is really too big laa... stupid... then wenhui suggested call RA... a neighbour went to help me find yiyang (RA3) but he's asleep... :( she came back with bad news... then another neighbour came... she's my woman! *salute* she said she'll help me... oh thank goodness... I am saved. she came and battled with the bee with a stack of newspapers in her hand... now there are 4 of us standing outside my room... after few seconds... she finally conquered the bee!!! the bee is dead. :( I'm not exactly delighted with it.. but I really dunno what to do ma... is the best solution le.. haiz...

Anyway,
thank you very very much to my neighbours... I will not live n write blog now without u all... paisei forgot their names... neighbour room 512 for helping me to get the bee in a fixed position & went down to call yiyang... neighbour room 502 for the plastic bag which never use in the end... room 505 (Sofia) the bravest girl... who helped me get rid of the bee... neighbour room 507 & 510 (wen hui) for the moral support.. thanks a lot a lot...

5 girls to get rid of 1 bee :( what have I done to help myself? really.. Joanne think... what have you done? Nothing!
笨蛋!A bee in my room... and I just stood there and be scared... :S How much lame can I get? Grow up Joanne... why am I always such a small girl... haiz... I wanna cry... I'm sorry Mr bee... and I feel bad about my 笨蛋-ness too...

I confirm gonna be a
scrambled egg tmr... retribution of not helping myself and killing a bee... :( I'm afraid of getting nightmares again... *_*

2 comments:

liL cOtToN sHeEp said...

omg.. this is the first time i heard ppl say she wil become scrambled after scolding ben dan... think i better don scold too much... luckily u hav your neighbours.. if i m there maybe i can only scream with u... wish all the stupid creature dissapear from earth..

Jay Lim said...

yo sis what to do y r u so affraid of the insects sigh....