Thursday, September 15, 2005

How? macam mana? 怎么办?

Suddenly I feel I'm flooded with a lot of things :S I'm trying to avoid all my work I just want to get home and get away from this place... 我要避风港…

After this semester break I'm really going to be 笑。'k'onfirm! Initially thought can go home on Thursday evening... then think again... aiyah.. better not ponteng choir.. although is kanasai.. but buay sai run away from my responsibility.. so will go lor... already going to skip next monday practice. Feel so bad Friday cannot meet up few of my project groupmates to go study the press.. sorry guys.. really want to go home.. already planned to. Then at first thought maybe can come back by Thurs... then think think again... better not, Wednesday better, can come back do my project.. now that I realised really tak boleh liao!!! must come back on Tuesday.. :( go home 5 days niah.. tak sampai pun.. after minus travelling time 10 hours. Sigh... need to come back pia design project, HR project, and my HR individual presentation still clueless apa nak buat... some more need to study for HR CA test.

semoga berjaya nIao.er! and I so slack some more now... I am so reluctant to start do anything, cos if start is non-stop all the way. Sleep is my priority... no wonder can be a slacker... just wait n see, after term break, see still dare to sleep or not... now must sleep 报仇!haha... Anyway hopefully can survive this second half of the semester, I have no idea how... but I will... somehow... still really dunno how... need some enlightenment... where's the light? haha...

微笑smile** whatever it is... things are only there to make you stronger and not weaker... 加油!Endure & Persevere!

macam I very great... like sai4 la... now I'm going to sleep first. :p

1 comment:

liL cOtToN sHeEp said...

niao er... just heard somebody get scolded by teammates for 3214 project last sem coz she went back to malaysia. siao. only went back once a month also kena scold.. what a stupid guy... so inconsiderate.. now i want to go home i also vr kia... scare they bu shuang... sian... u go home 5 days is vr good liao!! all my go home plan become sup already.. really pao tang.. can drink liao..

if i really want i can only go back tmrw morning then come back on sat morning.. which is quite crazy... sld i? sld i??? ....

jia you on your project... u can do it.... jia you! jia you!
the light is just in front of u... on top of your head..
haha =p