Thursday, September 22, 2005

鸟儿's simple nice day :)

Felt quite happy today... although didn't do much work. We had project meeting this morning... before that I went to library to look for relevant book for our project.. met 2 of my groupmates there... really 佩服 them, come from east side still can come so early. I'm really glad that our group ppl are punctual and nice ppl... :) After discussion, they brought the press to my room. :S and now my room looks like a store room... very messy with that bulky thing. haha...

Later, met up with Chaiyen n xiugui for lunch at Grillers.. a bit expensive lar.. :S 今天花了很多钱。 But I'm happy with it.. haha.. like very long 3 of us never go out together lei.. though a bit rush.. paisei I delayed our lunch.. :(

Then went Orchard meet up with the girls to buy Maria's present.. :) we went to her Chalet in Pasir Ris, big bungalow.. nice place.. big compound.. had a BBQ... the food were delicious!! thanks to her n her sis n mum.. for all the preparations n everything; n her cousin... for the satays n the otak.. dunno how many otak2 I ate.. :S ate till very very full... Her mum even asked me dapao cake back.. haha.. thanks a lot for everything! It was a simple BBQ gathering but nice... finally I think I found a place of myself among my ME friends.. although we are very different but we get along well :) I'm happy with that. Oh not to forget a cat fight episode during BBQ.. haha.. dunno y there many cats. weird. n saw few "xiu kiong" on the road :S gaoming ahh... luckily was not anywhere near me.

Gui's pics of SoC S15 in her blog suddenly remind me of a lot of memories... those were the days... used to go S16 that not so bright area :S outside auditorium... then we moved to the cold corner... :) Later we moved to S15 Level 3 corridor... and if we are lucky we can get the corridor end corner! My favourite study spot! :) still can remember the guy that looks like laughing buddha.. and the guy that always look wet! Don't think they are there anymore... dunno lei... haha... funny... really bad of us I think, to say ppl like that... bad girl. Anyway, I'm really happy at least S15 give me some happy memories despite the nightmares during yr 1 of programming lab sessions.. really horrible.. :S

Well, tmr will be another day... project meeting again... HR project this time. Tmr is Thursday... means choir day... another day will just pass like that... again.. I guess... :S arghh... no time le... that's the end of my mid term break! I can feel the pressure getting on me even more now... just pray hard and do my best!

船到桥头自然直…but, 船一定是直行吗?我不知道。听天由命吧!相信只要努力,一切都会有好的结果。但愿如此… 加油!^^

1 comment:

liL cOtToN sHeEp said...

hee...don feel bad abt delaying the lunch leh.. really donno y u so gan jiong that day.. haha.. is okie.. =) i enjoyed the lunch very much too although the food sux!!

ya... the s16 study area was quite dark that's y we try to "chop" the s15 level 3 corner seats early in the morning.. then stay there till late night... don think any of the guys u mention were there anymore.. becoz i didn't see any laughing buddha walk by.. hee... guess i'll miss that place one day too... it is definitely an unforgetable experience..and memory.. no matter what is the result... =)

船也许不是直行..但到了船头..就一定直了..不然停泊不了啊.. 我到了绝望的时候, 也常常用这句话勉励自己.. everything will be alright.. *winkz*