Saturday, September 24, 2005

*glad*

*:) I've finally agak-agak know how to put background music. current music can only last I think around 30secs haha... n looping infinitely. nvm... I'm just happy I've figured out something I'm very idiotic at.

met my senior friend today.. thanks a lot! ** finally have some clear directions how to get our project going le.. we need to jiayou.. we can make it de! :) Is great to work with an efficient and dynamic team! although we have lots n lots of things to learn, source, and need to build everything from nothing! It is a challenge, let's work hard together!

3rd day since the incident le... I'm not tht angry anymore. a bit cold heart liao.. haha. heck. I just do the best I could. don't want to bother about him and no point getting angry at such irresponsible person.

jiayou ba! :)

No comments: