Sunday, September 11, 2005

... A new begining...

Finally decided to start blogging :) haha... no reason just for the fun of it..

Just came back from SYC concert... I enjoyed it very much... the 2nd half. *wink* the conductor's voice is so captivating... haha... going to fall in love with the bald ang moh conductor... niao er siao liao... *just kidding*. The pianist for the Jazz pieces was just so natural. I will never be able to play the piano like him... dunno how rusty are my fingers le... :S The soul, gospels, and the lullaby were equally awesome. However, hmm... I don't really understand the first half... perhaps I dunno how to appreciate the songs. Anyway, it was worth the money! *smile* It was a pleasant evening concert I would say... :)

Oh and I finally bought ticket to watch Vienna Boys' Choir! Yay... haha... really 笑! $40 + $2(sistic charge) which means $42! 穷啊…haha... nvm, once in a lifetime.

Somethings just cleared up in my head as well... feeling much happier... treating life much simpler. Things aren't just as complicated or complex as it seems at times, really just a matter of perspective on how we handle them. I will learn and do my best along the way... just keep on learning... :) I'm excited and happy can finally go home on Friday... miss everyone at home *smiling*

ok now... back to reality. haha... I still have lotsa work to get it done. Can you believe that I nearly forgotten I have an assignment due this week??? Am I really getting old... keep forgetting things... will need to start working on that soon! I mean really soon... but I feel so want to finish Chronicles of Narnia too! hmm... just face it... I'm just plain lazy! :p haha... ok, anyway, if I want to go home on Friday I have to chop-chop finish my lab report and assignment at least... else no need to balik. :S 好!I will 加油!hehe... *wink wink*

No comments: