Saturday, September 17, 2005

I'm home

I'm home. :)

sigh... feel very guilty for not doing anything whole day. just manage to read few pages of readings only... sleep a lot a lot... like I'm recuperating :S *faint* and I'm not sick or what.. what do I need to recuperate for?

always think a lot... niao.er ah... don't think too much k.. have weird dreams even more often. siao4 liao.. I really can write a book or make a movie.

cannot continue like this.. really macam dunno what am I doing. Doing everything just for the sake of it.. Hopefully when I go back school I can fully recover from my laziness and weird thoughts. No time for me to think la... need to get all my work done. I always feel I can do much more but I'm just not giving all I have.. although I'm keeping in pace with assignments and all... I just think I'm not doing my best.. everyone put so much time and effort and I am like finishing it in such short time.. :S

Anyway, I'm simply glad to be home. :) just jiayou ba girl! dunno what else can I say to mysellf anymore.. haha.

No comments: