Friday, September 23, 2005

笨。

觉得自己很笨。

There was a HR project meeting yesterday morning in Engine. I woke up late... rushed down to immediately, arrived almost 20min late. Who knows only my friend alone was there... ok, I thought, we'll wait for the other 2 guys. And... guess what?? They arrived more than an hour late! I just cannot accept it. no doubt I was late... but I did tell my friend before hand that I'll arrived late cos I overslept.. and I did not stroll here and took my own sweet time. But did the guys told that they'll be late?? NO. were they sorry that they werer late?? NO. then what... he complained he's hungry n came without breakfast?? and he actually wanna 发脾气 at me!!! ok, perhaps I'm overly sensitive.. but what the... &^%#@*! arghh... I was really pissed. That's not it.. and they were wasting time! discussing their other project!! Ahh... I do not know how to elaborate it. I'm just plain angry.. my patience have just reached the limit. Maybe I am too sensitive.. my friend didn't complain about it.. in fact, I thought she was pretty ok with the situation... I just dunno what to say.

No, I didn't scold them... as usual 鸟儿就是被 taken for granted. Is my fault for not voicing out. and I just felt stupid. cos I let 2 irresponsible guy to ruin my day. didn't do anything at all... :(

I just need to get more things done today... can't afford to waste anymore of my time.

哎…笨。

No comments: