Friday, September 30, 2005

Never mind.

The phone call never came... already had a bad feeling about it last night... well nvm... at least there's something better than nothing.

Today's sectional was... neveR Mind again... I am learning... hope I didn't further confused anyone. Really paisei and sorry about it esp to the juniors if I'm really confusing... and sorry about being a little pissed at the beginning... I'm trying to be a good SL. Never mInd about choir..

No appetite. Seems like whatever I ate is not nice... haha... oh yes, the cheese biscuits were nice! Thanks girl. But a bit regret eating... really greedy. Why I like biscuits and still eat when I know my voice already like that... best now I feel worse... but then again... nEveR minD.

Dinner was equally not nice :( but never mind... I still finished it 'cos was very hungry.

My fingers and toes were cold... my face was warm... watery red eyes... burning throat... Who to complain to? Who to go to? Who will care for me right now right here? No one... NeveR mInd again. :) I can take care of myself. Felt little better after bath.

Best of all... MSN group discussion for project. :S cannot decide... 拖泥带水。Ahh... talk so much... no actions, nothing concrete at all... I really cannot take it... but nevEr mInd... I 忍... in the end I ended up coordinate everything... nvM...

So in the end, no time to do tmr's tutorial... that also nEveR MinD, cos go there can copy answer. really best...

Never mind. Nvm anything at all... I will just do my best I could. If things do not go my way, at least I did my best. haha... typing my blog already spent almost 15 minutes. could have at least read my tutorial Qs... :P But then again... NeVer mInD. *what the... *

1 comment:

liL cOtToN sHeEp said...

omg.. girl.. didn't know u are facing so many problems too.. don worried abt choir too much okie.. i know u are giving you best already... take care of yourself... are u sick?.. sigh.. wanted to talk to u just now but didn't see u online whole night.. take care.. don over stressed.. just take everything with a smile =) even if it's a bitter one.. will always be your listening ear.. *hugzz*