Monday, March 12, 2007

Thanks people and I love you too!

Thanks everyone & I love you too! :)

Ok, haha, I think I cannot take anymore mushy stuff in my blog. Don't want it to be too sappy. *smiles*

Yes, will miss you all of you a lot! *hugs* And you are right, I can't detached myself from choir. haha, I've accepted that fact. I do wish our dreams will come true haha.. hearty tarts & singing as part time. Lovely life! =) stand-up comedy or sitcom production don't sound too bad too! haha...

Wake up piggy! you are not the centre of the universe ok? And for the nth times, I'm not being emotional, bish, just sad... but not emotional or moody. *smiles*

Anyway, am okay now, no time for such stuff, moving on to the most urgent thing on the agenda -- FYP thesis. Good luck to me & all the best to everyone else too!

I'm going to be so dead, 2 weeks left!! sleepless nights ahead...

love,
piggy turned panda

No comments: