Friday, March 23, 2007

different kind of good

It has been a good week, or rather different kind of good. *smiles*

met Yen and we talked like old chums & thanks for the surprise gift!
skipped lecture for the 1st time this sem cos I couldn't wake up
managed to let go of certain things that I've been clinging onto too much
spoke to my German classmate for the first time
photocopy-shop aunt initiated small talk & told me to study hard :)
some random Indian woman complimented on my shirt in the lift
people appeared friendlier or maybe they always have been but I never took notice
want to know the weather forecast? ask my knee *arthritis at my age??*
crazy said I looked younger! Haha
queen gave me a pleasant surprise =)
perhaps the week will only get better *crossed fingers*

despite the mood swing & unwanted cold shoulder. I reasoned myself out *smiles* that will not let myself to be affected. Regardless what, you are not the centre of my universe & it will stay that way till someone comes along who can paint my world picture perfect, perhaps I'll reconsider :p

Everything just seems more beautiful when one is in love
such radiance beaming on one's face
one seems more approachable and friendly
even the people/strangers on the streets
start smiling and giving compliments
the world just seem to be a better place
despite the mundane shit work in hand
it just seem so minute & insignificant
for love is in the air
all the cares and hugs one need is only a breathe away
breathe... :)

Love is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction. ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery

3 comments:

-xian- said...

goog to know you are feeling better :)

go to www.radioblogclub.com and search for 'take that - shine'
wanna dedicate that song to you *hugs*

who give you cold shoulder?? o.O
who would ever give dora the cold shoulder??? :O

anyways, take good care girl! all the best for tests and exams!


love,
xian~

-xian- said...

oops.. i mean good* :P

piggy said...

thanks girl :) it was a good week, cold shoulder is just some random thing haha...No worries!

all the best to you too!

love,
Dora :)