Monday, March 19, 2007

LoveTM

credit: www.deviantart.com

What an interesting concept to package love :)
Love is just some foolish game
where there will only be more heart breakers by the end of day
of course there are winners
but consider the number of people that got hurt along the way
there's no right or wrong
only just mr or ms right
have you found urs?
or should I rephrase the question...
how many mr or ms wrong have you rejected and hurt?
life is full of crap.


I care
I show concern
I bother
I help in all ways I could

Even though it is only cold shoulder I received in return
that doesn't make me being less concern
when one decides to love there's no turning back
until when they hit badly
but still love still goes on
but on a different level now
it's silent
it's hiding
it's secretly in action

Love does not mean being together 24/7
is to be able to understand each other
NOT trying to please
DEFINITELY NOT obligatory
Love is being able to fight and argue
but make up by the end of day
with rationale and due respect
never bring disagreements to next day
Love is being able to share and care
the lows and the highs
the sorrows and happiness
Love is being yourself and comfortable with it

my definition of LOVE.

Love with care *hugs*

No comments: