Friday, March 09, 2007

farewell

credits to: www.deviantart.com

And so I fell hard again
stupidity betrays me
why do I get too attached?
I am in love
saying goodbye to love ones
is one of the most difficult things in life
and loneliness...
it's coming back to me now
my heart shuts out from the world once again
when will it open up to the next?
***
I will not get all emotional
thanks for all your love & support
yes it is time to move on from everything
you gave me the best times in my university life
And yes I miss singing already!
***
Ouch I felt hurt & felt dejected
you said yes to everyone but not to me
it's okay
perhaps it is time for me to move on from you too

Thank you for being there whenever I needed
I don't think I can ever find where I left you in the future
Patience is all I have for you
take care.

hugs & love,
Joanne.

1 comment:

-xian- said...

girl girl.. sigh.. *hugstight* i love you.. yes i really do :) *mwah* take good care okie?