Wednesday, March 07, 2007

mixed feelings

NUS Choir has given me a lot and I could have never asked for more. *smiles* really. feels kinda sad that I have to graduate and leave all the good things behind in NUS.
Voyage of Songs (Genting Highlands Malaysia)

天下无不散之宴席。

VV2004

I will miss everyone and every single thing! 4 years in the choir indeed a long time, so many projects, competitions, late night suppers, horrendous practices (haha), bitching sessions, external performances, engagements, carolings etc. Am going to miss the people the most! argh...

Festival of Songs (Olomouc, Czech Republic)

*sobs* shouldn't get too attached to one thing it makes departing so much difficult.

VV2006

Have to go through the same shit every year, but every year I tell myself there are new juniors coming in, even though past seniors have left, I can always get acquainted with juniors. And every year the cycle continues, but now what... final year, am leaving!!! Don't even know what the future is like... boring mundane full of shit work? argh.. don't even want to think about it.

VV2006

Oh well, people grow and we have to always move on. I am grateful for all the people and good things that happened in my life in NUS. I do. NUS Choir is like my 2nd family in Singapore.

Thank you.

Hugs with love,
Joanne a.k.a. piggy

No comments: