Thursday, March 22, 2007

hugs from piggy :) to you

Everyone seems so worked up these few days. Stress level sky rocket like nobody’s business. I try to keep my cool and sanity level to as normal as I could.

I shall ask not "are you ok?" Honest, no one is ok, it's only superficial.

I shall stress not too, will try, for it will not help if I were, whatever will be will be... (you don't have to ask your mother to tell you this *wink*) just do your best.



I read troubles in your eyes
I felt the helplessness in your gaze
there was nothing I could do
hugs are only way to show my care
but I was afraid to be shunned away
In case if you ever needed one
you can always find me where you left me

There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread. ~Mother Teresa

No comments: