Friday, March 16, 2007

girl in the mirror

"Grown-ups never understand anything by themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always explaining things to them." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Are you tired?
Yes I am

Why?
because I have been walking and talking and haven't reach a rest stop

Just rest now!
I wish I could but life doesn't permit so. It's like rowing a boat upstream, you can't just stop rowing because you are tired; if you do, you'll just end up downstream once more, and there's a likelihood of getting lost in the big big ocean of the unknown where sharks & dolphins live; mermaids & sea serpents made legendary.

You are nuts! :p
Perhaps I am *smiles* But then again, nuts couldn't speak, could they?


You are insane!
What is sanity? Insanity is a noun used by people who are envious of people like me because they couldn't be one of us! Haha!

You are out of your mind!
*puzzled look* But I was never inside my mind.

You are tired my dear, get some rest & everything will be okay tomorrow. *hugs*
Yes I am. But (there's still something left unexplainable and that how things are left hanging most of the time...) So life goes on as usual, striving for survival every day not knowing what are we fighting for. Survival of the fittest? smartest? By the end of the day, I can't help but to think of the "now". How many unresolved loose ends in life that most probably will never be tied anyway. Questions without answers...







No comments: