Tuesday, April 08, 2008

nothing understood

Have you ever wondered when is the end?

Ever been hitting rock bottom thousands times until you reach the point, how many more rock bottoms can you hit till it really cracks your head and all become back to nothingness?

There's something stuck down my throat all the way to my chest, someone please dig it out for me?

I apologize if this is another disturbing morbid post... and I'm sorry it has to be an entry after a happy party, a bindaaz party.

You know what's the most disturbing thing about the world? The fact that no one really gives a shit about anything. Seriously.

Joanne feels so useless that she thinks that perhaps she deserves this? for not standing up for herself, for letting herself being trampled all over, for letting herself being weak... for all the reasons that she shouldn't be and not being what she should be.

Nothing comes from nothing. Nothing understood.

(too tired... should just sleep...)

No comments: