Saturday, April 26, 2008

mad week

red-running-skin-peeling nose on Monday but still worked til 9pm.
still sick but went to work for half day after going to the doctor on Tuesday.
felt a bit better on Wednesday after 10-hour sleep.
quarreled & scolded somebody on Thursday. played badminton & swam too, needed to let the energy out.
had a nightmare, heart attack & damn foul on Friday. Also, a super full & not-really-wanted-to-attend dinner.
performed magic after another series of heart attacks in the morning on Saturday.
I just want to have a nice relaxing Sunday, can I?

am very tired.

when is my rainbow going to appear? please, I'm so tired of hoping, and being despaired.

I better go to bed now... *yawn* good night people. no nightmares anymore for me please. I need a good slumber.

love, piggy (:

No comments: