Thursday, April 03, 2008

no more fear (at least for now)

(: YES INDEED.

I do not get nightmares anymore, at least not this week. A friend told me to write some updates here, so here goes.

Work is the same, can't change the situation, change myself (: hmm... have decided on certain things to do. I managed to get into SYC, on probation, seriously have no idea how long I can survive but will give it a try, and there is SEATRU Turtle Research & Rehabilitation Group. I miss my darlings a lot, but life goes on (: good luck and all the best for exams! *HUGS*

Certain things can't wait, and I have decided not to. I'm planning on a vacation, I know I have said this since last month, but is difficult getting people, so I have decided to go somewhere alone. Haven't decided on a destination yet, thinking of beach, or nature (: getaway from the city.

I'm going to do CFA again, yes, again. Study hard for that, will see how it goes and where it leads me to. Whatever will be will be, come what may.


Been wanting to catch up with soccer again, I remembered last year during April I was watching Champions League, not anymore, this year. Hmm... I need to find back the passion and means to get in touch with soccer again.

Oh no more bungalow but at least we cleared some issues and we are leading rather independent lives now, glad that we have made it clear, don't mind me being the bad person, at least I don't have to pretend to be nice and put up with the mean girls. Haha... come to think of it, perhaps I am "the bitch". Oh well.. who cares, whatever.

Bubble burst. That's how I feel. perhaps that's why I was suffocating last week, was like I'm gasping for air, imagine the feeling of bubble burst in a pool of water, running out of air, no security blanket and your lungs are filled with water... you just simply can't breathe. After some time, I grew accustomed to the waters... I'm an amphibian! OMG I'm talking gibberish again! Anyways, yeah, point is, after streaks of disappointments, after hitting rock bottoms, falling into trenches, drowning in the deep valleys... I have had enough of morbidness. Life goes on, nothing to be feared. Just live it, and do it. (:

One last thing, I'm going to climb Mt Kinabalu haha... I don't care... I'm going to do it, alone, been waiting for years for people to go together, and everytime there will be an excuse of not being able to make it. Have been putting off for many years, can't wait anymore... time is running out, I'm not as young as I was 5 years ago, and who knows what will happen in the next 5 years. Haha. Ok, enough, Joanne, go to bed.

Good night people, take care. I miss you all (you know who you all are) BIG HUG.

love, piggy (:

No comments: