Sunday, April 13, 2008

I surprised myself

of my capability to embrace a quarter of century lived (:

Apathetic is not the right word. I do care, for all you know, I care about everything, but sometimes it is just pointless to point it out when no one can actually sees it but myself. Life is not a mirror for all to see. When one is not IN the situation or a similar situation, one will not understand. Is okay, you don't have to when you could not. Being able to sort certain things out has definitely makes me feel better.

Thank you to all my dear friends, and colleagues. Yes I am happy, thanks guys *hugs*

SYC practice was fun.

Past whole week was just unspeakable. Whatever... seriously, I don't care anymore.

Different I'd say, compared to the past, this marked the end & the beginning of another phase. What awaits in the future is yet to be known, and I only hope for the better. As I have said in my earlier post, hope floats.


Oh and by the way, Happy 21st Birthday dear Joyce (:

No comments: