Tuesday, October 30, 2007

For you to decipher...

I braved myself through the dark little things
scattering over the pathways
fleeing everywhere like blind creatures

I cringed at the sight of the rush
one even stopped as if dared me to cross
with the raging headgears all armed

I braved myself to cross the paths
the whims... I was disgusted later
amazed of my courage

perhaps my fear could be conquered
afterall I braved myself to walk through my darkest fear

Not much literature content, actually, damn retarded if the mystery is disclosed. Haha, an expected reaction would be "what the fuck?" I find my writing amusing with such silliness :p I wrote that during lunch break, nerd? maybe. mad? yeah I think so too. *laughs* What is Joanne's darkest fear?

A letter to the Big Guy
Dear Mister,

Thank you for keeping me alive, despite my carelessness last Saturday. (: I was not killed, and was not scolded, only burnt a hole in my pocket, at least I still have the other pocket. I am really very grateful and I treasure life even more. Also, I promised to say a prayer for the safety of "the" postman on behalf of my friend. Please keep him safe (I think should be a he, but in any case is a she, please keep her safe) Thank you.
love, Joanne.
p.s. Thank you also for having me blessed with such wonderful loving family & friends.

Ruff Tuff the Giraffe & Funky Monkey I'm afraid this tale has to be waited at the moment. Joanne has no time for story telling or story writing. Perhaps in December.

Updates:
Joanne is panicking, got the CFA exam slip last Friday, and she is way behind study schedule. So sorry guys, she most probably has to forego entertainments & choir practices.
Joanne is going home next Wednesday night till the weekend, ((: is so looking forward to going home.
Joanne is cooking more often these days, save money.
Joanne feels bit weird about getting permanent resident status, don't know why. (damn, I don't always have to give a reason for feeling weird ok)
YES, Joanne is still bitchy, haha, and she's loving it, omg, serious retardedness.

On a serious note, I'm getting quite used to work, despite the fact that I still have trouble waking up every morning. After all I'm a piggy. Focus, study hard Joanne, the rest of the people who are studying too, yes, it's time to start mugging, it's November, soon, heck, November Rain is already here, don't you see it has started raining?

Joanne sends her love *HUGS! mwah*

No comments: