Monday, October 01, 2007

children's day (:

Joanne is retarded, seriously. Like totally *roll eyes*

"Oh, I've got a missed call.. who would that be.."
"Someone who called you."
"No, someone who missed me called me." *smiles*
"Awesome, you're getting it back again."

I can't stop dreaming of the impossible & wanting to believe dreams are achievable.
"Why can't we do the things that we love and earn a living from it?"
"Like what?"
"Singing, reading, baking, joking etc."
"Singing is a one off thing, irregular."
"I can be a book reviewer."
"But you have to read boring books as well."
"Easy, just give a bad review, for all you know it'll be the best review ever!"

"I want to start my hearty tarts business."
"You'll get bored after everything is settled."
"Will I? Hmm..."

"There's still my BHS..." ((:

Oh and, Kurien & I missed the 96 bus because we were having our mini Children's Day celebration.

"Cockroach!"
"Look, the adults are too occupied with their worries, bills, awful week at work.. to notice the cockroach."
"But we did."
"which explains why we are here and not in the bus."

Seriously, Hollywood should hire us to do stand-up comedy I don't mind to start off at some suburb in Texas. Why Texas? No idea. Just random.

Alright, time to wake up. September has ended. And to all the children out there and to the grownups who are still kids, Happy Children's Day!

HUGS (:

Love, Joanne (always a kid at heart)

No comments: