Monday, October 15, 2007

rediscovering life (:

museums visit, today (: nice, I like it. free, fun, & full of insights haha, like yeah right...

Kurien gave me dunno how many Indian points today, for Jay walking *puzzled* I don't even know whether is that a good thing or bad.

I heard from a friend that a friend of a friend of mine is earning $15k per month as an engineer, in my mind I was like, "fuck!" Shit, I feel like quitting my job hahaha... why am I even working there with that meager pay and working like shit? I have no idea seriously. Anyway I was just kidding, I'll stay where I am and learn as much I can regarding marine industry (: and if opportunity comes, we'll see. I have accepted to the fact I don't have the luck to earn big bucks, so I will just be content with my pathetic sum I receive monthly.

My manager said I look bored at work *frowns*
My colleague said I look laid back *more frowns*

Oh great, like just the kind of feedback I'd need, am I jeopardizing my own career? I better not.

Happy blue birds ((: Joanne is so random... I know, but I don't know why.

And my friend asked me to switch company, higher pay, much better incentives for the same position *speechless* No, I can't, I think my boss will just kill me seriously. Haha.. bad idea.

is there nothing interesting in an adult's life? *wonders*

I enjoy walking around enjoying the greens, reading, writing, singing, baking, catching up with family & few close friends, walking by the beach, spend my day lazily reading a good book ((: such luxury. Sounds like a nice dream ((: indeed it is.

I feel like I'm a slave to the root of all evil $$$$$ Help!

Life is picking up at a quick pace for me... I need to find more time, to find satisfaction & enjoyment in my work.

At this point in life, I'm like rediscovering what life is all about... indeed it is different. Now that I am really IN the society, the REAL working society, if you get what I mean. Interesting, it is! No doubt about that, and Joanne still muses at the musings of humans!

Live life & laugh! ((:

Thanks, mum & friends *smiles* who never fail to make me laugh, laugh with me & at me *bleh*

love, Joanne.

No comments: