Sunday, October 21, 2007

funky monkey

has a good friend - ruff tuff giraffe ((:

I'm going to write a story about funky monkey & ruff tuff giraffe, someday, soon. Not today, not tomorrow, because the author's hand is dying (can't type well), the thinker head is spinning from coughing (can't concentrate on getting a good storyline).

Joanne is going crazy, seriously. because she's coughing her lungs out, and she will be out of breath soon. How can one breathe with their lungs outside?

Yes I know I have a sexy voice ((: don't be jealous. And, stop making fun of my "shut up"s It's not even funny. TSK!

My colleagues are funny people too, seriously, I think my job is not bad, just that the pay is really low but well, I have not much complaints at least for now. Money is everything but NOT everything. okay.. what am I talking? Haha... I'm crazy. (:

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying life being a kid, sometimes, with my fellow kid friend, ruff tuff the giraffe.

I should rest now... *cough cough* yes I will go and see a doctor tomorrow. Stop nagging.

love, Joanne piggy (:

No comments: