Sunday, December 09, 2007

back from hiatus

Dear readers,

Joanne is back.

Life is like a roller coaster. I miss living, laughing and loving. Why? I am both happy and sad, loved and lonely. How?

Haha, like seriously, I have no eff-ing idea.

Enough soap dramas. ((:

Updates... exam was shite. Don't ask. I was upset. Yes, was, am not that upset now, but still, the pinch is there. I feel poor despite earning monthly wages. That sucks. Finally I got my NLB membership. YAY *big grin*

I have one million things in my head but I just can't pen a single thing down. Lousy girl. Carolings are coming soon. I have mixed feelings haha, excited and not excited. Joanne is getting retarded.

Time is passing by and Joanne is fading together with it... somebody please grab hold of time for me please? Oh and one more thing, Joanne is reading chick lits haha, like seriously, she is! Probably that explains the emo-ness and shit like that, should have borrowed a John Grisham or Sidney Sheldon book instead haha.

Joanne shall aim to keep her indifference.

p.s. I love you mummy, thanks for everything. (((:

No comments: