Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm amused!

"Have you got a boyfriend?"
"No."
"I don't believe you."
Do I have "I have a boyfriend" written all over my face? What's so hard to believe haha. Uncle refused to believe. Aunt wasn't really convinced either. I need to get rid of that look, whatever that look is. :p

By the way I got THE question today! "Have you found a job yet?" Got it several times, I predict to hear more of them later since am going to meet up with friends for dinner.

"Have you found a job yet?"
"No. still looking, went for few interviews."
"What interviews?"
"I went for a bank interview."
"Huh, why bank?" gave me the VERY surprised look. It's not that I don't want engineering job, but I wasn't called for interview, not my fault. *frowns* Banks are not that bad what, not that I'm working at the river banks. Stressful ya, what job is not?

Haha, I'm lazy to write down the whole conversation. It's pretty much the same. I could just have the conversation by myself.

By the way, I just baked a cake. :) happy.

This morning, ah ma pulled out her dialysis tube half way through the process, blood spurted out and dirtied the place and her all over. sigh. troubled the nurses there, again. Anyway, rushed down to hospital in the morning with aunt to send her clean clothes.

Got my new IC. "Kaunter Perkahwinan & Perceraian" [marriage & divorce counter] is at the same department too haha. It's funny and amusing to see couples coming in for registration. :p

Oh, I had durians & rambutans! very nice. :) Mum bought small shrimps too. Yummy!

So far holidays have been good. Not letting anyone or anything to ruin it. *smiles* Happy Holidays.

No comments: