Sunday, July 08, 2007

innocence can never last

I learned to listen more these days
keeping the chatter box down than usual

I love to sing
I want to dance

Attended Denise's wedding today. For once I was touched by our singing, the Claire Benediction, people are actually listening to every word we sang, you could tell from their faces how much it meant to most of them. I had goosebumps. Yes I did. :) May Denise and Zachery have a happy married life. *hugs*

Yes, realized I won't frequent school that much after Thailand. I could. I want to. But there is no reason for me to. I will definitely miss RVR.

Nothing's wrong with me. It's just me. I'm Joanne. I treasure things a lot especially if it is special. I would do the same to everyone whom I care for. I never seek anything in return and I understand I couldn't expect everyone to be like me. It's okay.

Innocence can never last. It's wearing out. I can sense that it's depleting from my body. Perhaps that explains the more frequents deep thoughts etc. Maturity brings the cruel world to peopleeyes... and sometimes I wish I haven't seen the other side of mankind. It's the silent battle between friends, brothers and sisters are the scariest.

Let me sleep and don't wake me up even when September ends, can you? I'm officially tired. I know many others are more tired than me even. Even if I'm dead tired... this journey has to be continued. Rest, so that you can walk that extra mile. :)

No comments: