Thursday, July 05, 2007

ain't easy

life, I meant.

I tried. I'm tired. It's still in a mess.

Couldn't care to talk more these days. Not to mention the ceased of BHS. May my 2nd nature rest in peace. looking forward to your return. I wonder when will that be... hmm.

Superficiality tires the fuck out of me. Life is full of superficial. I hate it.

I should avoid crowd, really. I'm not in the mood at all to entertain people and put up an act.

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages."

--From As You Like It (II, vii, 139-143)


"Just be yourself", easy said than done. I guess it's human nature to create a good atmosphere around the people one is with. It's not about a huge pretense or conspiracy, it's the polite form of act to get life going, to make people feel good about themselves and others. Do you get what I mean? It's difficult to explain. Girls think too much, I know. Haha. :) Oh well, that's why I shall talk less these days. And if I'm just being quieter don't worry I'm perfectly fine. When circumstances or situations change, people change as well. And we can only hope that the changes are for the good if not better. :)

A long break home away from this city is what I need most. I'm so looking forward to the week break at home after Thailand.

*hugs* love.

No comments: