Friday, July 20, 2007

commencement

Commenced! The beginning of many beginnings.
Thank you mummy and daddy and bro :)
Thanks Joyce too I know you want to be here as well.
Thanks to my darlings!
Thanks xiugui for the lilies.
BIG HUGS with LOVE from piggy (yours truly)

I will definitely miss all the good times & bad times we had
As much as I am reluctant to move on
I am forced to get on with life
can't always be with you guys
but I have only one last request
grant my last request let me hold you
promise me that things will not get worse if not better

I wish you guys all the best in school, work, choir, everything.
you can always find me back where I left.
the friendships, bonds, love that we've established is priceless.
& they already occupy a special place in Joanne's heart.
Farewell! to a new beginning. cheers.

No comments: