Sunday, February 04, 2007

words...

"at least you go to lab every day to do your work..."
-yes, I do but that doesn't give me the privilege of not obtaining results-

"sorry, I can't help you..."
-no one could-

"don't stress, you'll do fine.."
-fine or otherwise is yet to be known for sure, but stress is present regardlessly, & it's critical level stress!-

"Everything will come to an end soon.. just hang on."
-I will hang on till my last breath if I could, but how long can I hold on?-

"if no results then how?"
-I have no idea-

I appreciate all your concerns, honest. *hugs* Oh and this is my favorite..

"I can't help you do lab, but I'll print my photo & you can put it in the lab; whenever you are stressed, just look at me! it'll cheer you up!"
-Haha, my first genuine laugh for the week-

Thank you!

I may not be in the best of moods; nevertheless, thank you all. *smiles*

1 comment:

-xian- said...

*hugs* cheer up! :) I bet that the last one was from A right? right? right? heheh.. enjoy life while you still can! *wink* :) *hugs*