Thursday, February 08, 2007

still in silence

Thank you girl for listening me out, to my full load of crap. *hugs*

Really... it meant a lot to me. I'm not being emotional here.. I hate emotional stuff, makes you all teary and jerky :p Anyway, thanks!!

I'm not a very nice person, but I think I am not a bad person to start with haha... oops, I will be all right. Like I always say, life is all about learning and growing... what's joy without sorrow? happiness without pain?

Nights are the hardest to get over with. But eventually everything is going to be okay...

Silence is still my best defense and I think I should adopt that. It's the best. :)

p.s.: I shall catch up with you someday. just the 2 of us. *smiles*

p.p.s.: I should catch up with other people too... been neglecting lots of you peeps. sorry. what was I thinking??? f*** FYP, I need my life back! haha... and since I can't get someone to halve my stress/agony, I shall seek for my well being myself! should not let myself dwell into further and end up a bitter girl *wink*

No comments: