Tuesday, February 20, 2007

3 men

1. You gave me joy & confidence in life. You taught me love.

I miss you a lot. Every time I wish for the unreasonable and impossible, when will I ever grow up? Life goes on, girl... everything will be all right no matter what. I know you will always look over us all the time, always. *love*


2. You give me everything the best you could. You taught me respect.

I don't understand you sometimes. But you have been trying to be a better person & I know it. Everyone does & Everyone can tell. *hugs* Thank you for everything and we all love you no matter what.


3. You give me what I fail to give myself. You taught me patience.

I think I am falling for something which is not even there, am I? It is ridiculous but I am certain of what am I going through. I will be alright. You may not be part of the equation in my life but you have indeed made a mark in it. *smiles* I am grateful for that.

No comments: