Saturday, February 10, 2007

And so it goes

I have a sudden urge to buy an electric piano. should I? haha...

"If it makes you happy... why not?" thanks girl *hugs* I should seriously consider about it.

It's time to listen to the whispers of my heart...
what is it that I really want out of my life

"We can never make a living out of our passion... even if we do, we might end up killing it. Perhaps too busy working for money, and doing out more of responsibility rather than passion." Yeah, I guess you are right too. *smiles* We should develop our interest besides our boring work life.

"loads of vitamins L & A for you!" thanks queen!! *hugs tight* same to you too.

Even though this is a sucky semester, but at least I've lived my dream. I met really nice people. I revived my interest for soccer. I am determined to brush up on my piano skills. I can do basic conversation in Japanese! I have been to the top and reached the rock bottom. I laughed and I cried. I experienced the extremes. I went through the hardest times alone and with loved ones. There are more to come... and I'm sure we will all just do fine.

I think I have passed that stage too... can't give more a damn about FYP. It's just plain stupid. *oops* It's just something to make life difficult for final years. Last torment of the university years.

Yes dear, am still waiting for the sunshine after rain... the first dawn of rainbow *smiles* and so it goes, and so it goes, and you're the only one who knows..

No comments: