Wednesday, December 20, 2006

pitter-patter

how much have we sinned?
are there so much sins to be wash away?
it has been raining for 48 hours and still raining

been really cold
the weather
and everything else

I've lost it all

'Do you know what I would like to know? I'd like to know if you love me as much as I love you. But I don't have the courage to ask. Why do I have such frustrating relationships with men? I always feel like I have to be in relationship and that means I have to be fantastic, intelligent, sensitive, exceptional person. The effort of seduction forces me to give of my best and that helps me. Besides, it's really hard living on your own, and I don't know if that's the best option either.' Marie (The Zahir)


I wouldn't say it's hard, but it sure ain't easy living by your own.

At times, I do wish I don't have to be so strong and independent... Oh heck! The rain is getting into my brain-wiring system. :p

Anyway, I wouldn't really recommend The Zahir... very long-winded story. out of 5 I'll rate 3. I only read it because it's the only book I have with me in the lab. Honest speaking, come to think of it. Don't waste your time on this one, you can just give it a pass.

Oh well
still pitter-pattering
and I wonder when will it ends...

No comments: