Friday, December 15, 2006

Never Let Me Go

Good things do happen in life
If you believe that you will be blessed
then blessed you are
Never let me go
hold on to me tight

A well written sci-fi

It happens in life
so much so we believe in something that we almost thought it is real
even when we know deep inside somewhere it is untrue
we still cling onto this tiny hope
hoping that one day when you confront
some miracles might happen
but then again, you are hesitant to find out
because you are afraid of the answer
which is not the answer you are seeking
life is full of contradictories
as well as wonders and surprises!
what will life be without some anxiety and ups and downs
no matter what happen
regardless what shit happens
I'll stand by you *hugs* always

Other people know damn well how to run others' lives
but not their own... ain't it sad?
regardless what people say or do to you
you are still a unique individual, one entity;
don't ever forget that *winks*

I read your kindness

I saw it all...

no matter whether it's happy ending or otherwise
at least you believed
at least you dreamed
at least you dared to show courage
you did the best you could to live
and that is all that matters

Hold onto me, and never let me go. =)

No comments: