Saturday, December 09, 2006

Joanne meets Joanne

I met Joanne again after so many years! yes, she has grown! =) still so cute as ever though. I don't have a camera. only a VGA camera phone haha. oh well... budak kampung miskin what.. :p Anyway, took pictures with Joanne and Jane with my lousy phone(ok, correction, Jay's phone). ;)

Anyway, this week been like so damn freaking busy (lab+choir). But yeah, it's good to be busy. :)

I realised I haven't really been out. and I certainly don't have time to. hmm.. good in a way, don't have to spend unnecessary money.

My December schedule is simply just crazy and hectic and fun. How exciting!

Dora's nose is dripping now, again, and her voice has turned sexy! yeah! stupid girl.

Oh heck, don't even know what I'm crapping about here.

sign out la girl.. ok! :) take care everyone!

No comments: