Saturday, December 02, 2006

fastest decision ever made

The moment I was told to take a break from lab for the weekend, haha... first thought came into my mind "what should I do then? why not I just go home?" And guess what, I did!

Dad and bro were really surprised to see me! Jay was like stunned for 3 seconds, then asked, "what are you doing here?" hahaha... It is real fun to be home again! especially after exams!

Dinner was delicious today! Mum cooked herbal chicken soup (yummy!), sting-ray assam curry (soooo much much much better than the YIH canteen's)& we had the Muar's famous otak-otak too! hahaha... nice!

Ivan came back today! Karin and Adele will be back on Tuesday. Ahh.. really miss all my cousins! And, I will have to go back to the N U of S on Monday. wish I could just stay back longer to meet my dear cousins. But then again, I shall meet all of them during end of Dec! *looking forward to* *hugs*

Oh well, meanwhile will just enjoy my time at home! :) Don't even want to think of other stuff that has to be done! :p

Take care people, exams should be finishing soon for everyone! :) Enjoy the holidays!

No comments: