Monday, August 21, 2006

Dreams are too good to be true

It can be scary at times to believe in dreams and always get disappointed by the reality
But dreams are hope that keeps human alive

I dreamt of getting my module.. haha. Only to wake up and realised it was a dream. Yea man, that's how badly I want that module. I dunno how well I could score in that module, but I really want to give myself a chance to try.

I dreamt of being the happiest girl in the world.. I think everyone does. Haha.. dunno what's wrong with me. But reality tells me otherwise.

Hell.. I should just pack up and move on and just grab hold of my life!! =) Easily said. haha.

Ok, what will be will be... will just do the best I could and the rest will follow!

=)

I should be happy as long as I'm not getting any nightmares.

No comments: