Friday, August 18, 2006

A day of profanity... until...

Dunno why I was feeling so sucky today. I think it started after meeting with prof and sup regarding fyp.

Everything was alright in the morning.. at least til around 11+

Then things like started going so chaotic. Actually it wasn't "that" chaotic.. but I made myself see it as a catastrophe. What am I saying??

There were like 101 things for me to do today. Yes, I did write it all down in my organiser. I needed to return Jap textbooks to the vendor, help a friend buy slippers (haha.. don't ask me why), get stuff from 2 different friends at different times, meet the Thermodynamics guy (a buyer) to sell my book, contact another friend regarding some other urgent stuff, AND get my appeal done!!! supposedly to do laundry but I didn't. supposedly to do Jap hw but didn't. How fantastic!! And some other misc stuff...

I went round the school whole day... so tiring despite not having a single lesson. wtf.

and I kept forgetting things.. typical me. then I started using the f word for everything thing that went wrong. I was so sick of the telephone ringing (calls and smses) was already at the verge of ripping my phone off.

Oh man... I am so violent. haha...

Anyway, the worst part of the day is... I went to Engin's Dean's Office to ask regarding my appeal. They refer me to the Undergraduate Office at Level 4. Fine. went there, spoke to the person in charge, left my name, then realised my appeal was a special case.. need to submit to school of biz. And the woman, sorry, I mean the lady, she said that the appeal can only be done through the school of biz dean's office. OK, so I went to biz. and guess what?? the lady referred me back to Engin Dean's Office. Hahaha... How exciting right?? It was already lunch time. so I settled some other stuff first then went to engin again. Yes, I was already f-ing every little detail that can possibly f me off. So, back am I at the Dean's Office.. again, they sent me to level 4, again; and then, waited for like 20 min the lady told me that "you don't have to go to business school, we will send the appeal over to business school..." I was like wtf. Fine, as usual I put up my smiley face. thanked her. yes, I am grateful of her help.. sincerely, just that I was in a grumpy mood. because of everything that just was the whole day just now.

Ok, that was my day of insanity and profanity... until...

After that everything went on alright.. helped choir with auditioning. There were more ppl today.. 50ppl. and they have to call it a stop. haha. I asked Adyll to help test my range =) we got free food, and, there are hilarious jokes at the dinner table, as usual... I really do love NUS Choir ;)

But, the ultimate thing of the day is... I found out that Chaiyen and I are working in the same lab for our FYP!!! =) so cool... although our lab days are different hm.. which is abit duh.. haha. nvm.. I'm still very happy about it!!

No comments: