Thursday, October 27, 2005

Thursday

It is the rainy season now.. makes one so lazy, a good sleep is all I want every time I see my bed. Still have quite a number of things to finish up.. 2 more presentations and one project report. 5 examinable modules... all spread out between 16th Nov to 30th Nov... 2 weeks!!! sienz...

Keep telling myself the same old thing, one semester after next..."I must study hard, and do better than last semester.." sighs..

Today is the last official choir practice of this semester.. glad is over and finally a break. Since when I wanted break so much from choir? Attending choir practices are very very different now... walked back in the rain after choir practice just now.. :S very cold and a bit drenched.

Suddenly felt so hungry.. only then I realised I have only eaten lunch today... sair...

After a warm nice bath, I had a warm cup of milo.. My hot milo and my ginger biscuits were really satisfying. such simple food just taste exceptionally delicious when you are hungry.. ;)

There goes my Thursday...

No comments: