Sunday, October 16, 2005

Lone*stAr

思念是一种很玄的东西 如影 随形…
无声又无息出现在心底 转眼 吞没我在寂寞里
我无法抗拒特别是在夜里…

----------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a lonestar tonight... the moon out shone its brightness, but nevertheless the lonestar is significant to me... dunno why the attraction of me towards the lonestar.. Probably is the sense of closeness..

As if someone watching over me from up above, I felt a tinge of warmth... somewhere out there, there is something that gives me a sense of familiarity amongst the wide universe. That particular lone*star kept shining brightly despite the starless sky...

Where are all the stars? have they gone to bed or have they hid themselves behind the layers of clouds.. I cannot help but wonder. The cosmos is filled with uncertainty and mystery... at one moment it's cloudy.. at another moment it's clear and red, like in rage... at next it'll be clear blue with tinge of purple gives one a feeling of calm n peace... at times it'll be a starry night.. or just a lonestar with the moon, like tonight.

While contemplating the lone star on my walk back to Tower Block.. I felt a sense of similarity between lonestar and me. ^^ dunno what does that meant... just a great appeal to it. Perhaps that is my lonestar... * during nights like this, lonestar is the one that accompanies me.. and listen to what my heart has to say.

Will I still see you again tmr... my lonestar? I wonder..

"perhaps.. even if not, you know that I will always be up there looking over you.."
Lone*stAr

No comments: