Friday, October 14, 2005

a friend's quote

A good friend just told me this.."life is meaningful when u know how to appreciate it... we live for everyone who have been supportive to us all these while...n we could never bear to let them down..."
He is right to a certain extent I guess... :) It is true that it is how you view life that makes life meaningful...

I do believe in dreams.. and I also believe that if one really has done his/her best... he/she shouldn't care about whatever is the result or outcome... sometimes it is some of the things along the process that we have gained that are even more valuable than the end result. *:) I believe in many things... and these believes of mine that give me faith that life is indeed meaningful & beautiful...

1 comment:

Jay Lim said...

well i hope u can make ur life more meaningfull hehe:p