Saturday, October 29, 2005

self-learn economics

thumbs up to me ah.. best liao.. I dunno what did I do, how I managed to 吐出 3 pages of economics evaluation report. Seriously, I do not know what am I writing... like a 笑 girl... flipping the pages of 600+ pages textbooks, trying to read, digest, understand, and take out whatever relevant to write in my report... 神经病!I hope I am writing the correct thing... (keep fingers crossed). Luckily Janice agreed to help me vet thru... haha... but dunno yet, sekali she feedbacks to me all tak boleh pakai means my Saturday went to the big sea liaoz... :S walao... can't imagine I faced the computer 8 hours straight, I'm not computing student lei...

sobz... eyes getting watery, again. Honestly, I think my eyes sight is getting worse.. :(

Anyway, I need a break now! Pray hard that everything will be 顺顺利利 and be over as soon as possible... 加油 to xmy too!! going to be over very soon =)

No comments: