Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Life as a student, again

I'm in the library, supposed to be studying, but well, obviously, I'm not. One month ago, I would not know what it is like to be as only just a student, or as a jobless person, or to know what's on TV in the day. One month ago, I was still fighting my ass off to wake up at unearthly hour, and now here I am, time is with me, or is it really so?

I get lots of questions, like "why did you leave your job before securing another one?", "why are you studying again?", "why do you go travel alone?", "are you being emo? are you ok?", "so are you looking for a job? have you found one?"

I have only one answer to all the "why"s questions. :) WHY NOT?
Of course I'm ok, more than ok (: I'm at peace. yes I'm looking for a job, and no, I have not found one.

"are you worried that you'll never get a job?"
No I'm not worried, what's the worst can it be? I can wait the tables if times are desperate.

"Seriously?"
Seriously.

As for now, I'm a student. It felt great to be having lunch in the school canteen, though I must admit I felt a bit old to be amongst the kids and their conversations made me smile, thinking of the good old days. Gone were the days that I was a full-time student. Haha.

Life is good for me now. But it won't be long, eventually I would still need to get out of this shelter and go out and fight the world haha for survival.

Ok till my next post, bye peeps.

Love, Jo

No comments: