Friday, October 01, 2010

Hello World (:

Everything seems a little different when someone starts something new at the beginning.

I woke up this morning feeling strange, the fact that I'm officially an unemployed, zero cashflow in, with so much of fix cashflow out. Wow, it's scary. And I wonder, how do ppl survive having gap year. No, I'm not having a gap year, probably months. It depends how soon water run dries in the bank. Oops. Let's not even start thinking about it for the moment.

Ok, so it's my first day of a new life. Nothing much interesting, spent time cleaning up my mess the whole morning, and I got tired, and decided to procrastinate a little and so here I am, rambling my thoughts away.

New life is going to start with some reflections of the past, in the island of Bali, (: also my marked virgin solo trip to a place where I have not been to, do not know anyone there, and do not really fully understand the local language, and hmm, the trip is pretty much unplanned. haha, except flights and accommodation. Well, hope all turns out alright and well, and I'll update when I'm back.

So, that's pretty much about it, and I ought to get back to cleaning. BTW, I'm still boring, who will ever find this interesting anyway. at this point, I'm already bored reading what I've written.

Outta here now. bye (:

LOVES

No comments: