Sunday, October 31, 2010

good begets good

That's how the universe is :) and once again, life is good, I hope that it only gets better, one way or another.

Despite how selfish human beings are, how dysfunctional society has become, the fundamental universal law holds - good begets good.

I'm very thankful for the great, friendly and nice people that I have met along the way. The people who have extended their help in one way or another. The people who have made me to who I am today. And most of all, the people who has given me opportunity to be myself, liking me for who I am, and to be truthful and sincere to me, even it means to tell me off right at my face. I really appreciate that. (:

Transfer that little happiness to someone, something, anyone, anything. Pay it forward. Goodness will come around the corner before you know it.

Our world needs a little kindness :)

Love,
Jo

No comments: