Tuesday, September 04, 2007

somewhat happier entry

Life has not thrown me a pleasant surprise, yet.

Happier because I'm laughing more but I feel bad, laughing at other people. Omg seriously, how bitchy can you get Joanne? Yes I'm one hell of a bitch.

Ok, crap aside, I'm happy because I managed to catch up with people, studied a bit, talked to mum on MSN (yes I know, coolest mum I have, haha), being a little indifferent (yes I regard that as something to be happy about :p). I got interviews too. Not that I've gotten any jobs offer, but yes, good things come to those who wait. I seriously hope so, else Joanne is going to enter another phase of depression.

Please don't jinx my job applications, please. Thanks.

Despite the fact that I'm losing sleep because I'm losing the grip of life, I still try to keep my optimism high, I don't know what do I feed my optimism but yeah, I use happy songs & good reads, since I don't have money for happy food. Sometimes I get crazy and happy companies too and those are my life bonuses! (:

Life can be suffocating but yeah Joanne is surviving. Life is never all nice and beautiful, feeling stifled at times but still moving on just fine. So yeah, Joanne is ok (: all she has to do is just keep breathing.

Joanne is still working on the communication problem, she has no idea how, and sometimes she feels that she should just not give a damn. Maybe she shouldn't try so hard, life might be easier on her perhaps.


Oh I received a Teacher's Day present from my tutee haha. English is definitely not easy to teach, how does one teach vocabularies? Help me. And they even have Mark Twain's work as cloze passage now, I can't even comprehend the whole article at first read. I know I suck. I try my best to help him. Don't mention about words like kleptomaniac, biblioklept, stoic etc. appearing in questions, I have to do homework before going for classes, seriously.

Well, Joanne is still very much an idealistic. Although things have changed, she would very much hope things would always stay as good as before. But then again, everyone has moved on, so perhaps she should too.

Being indifferent is good. Seriously, Joanne, get a job & a life. Yes, I know. And I should really stop talking to myself. crazy Joanne. Apparently Joanne is not only crazy, she's retarded too according to crazy Amanda. Haha!

*am listening to Waltzing Matilda - cheer-up song (:*

Have a good day! HUGS.

No comments: